Friday, March 11, 2011

I hate my friggin mom!?

I have a sister and my mom just gives all her love to her and never thinks about my feelings or thoughts. I don't think i've ever played a board game with her without her being mad and impatient. I get all a+ and have a b+ now. I think I'm a good kid with good grades. My mom however is never satisfied. When i got that b, she killed me and I mean it. If i get anything less than a b in an assignment, I will get punished bad. At the beginning of the year, I got into the middle math class (there are 3 math class levels) and she gave my beloved ipod and my super cute ipod cover that i spent a bunch of money on to a stranger. I cannot live without my ipod. Not only that, she punished me and forgot about my promised fish tank that i've been planning on having since forever (it was going to be really pretty with clownfish).Then, she's always comparing me to other people, my friends, my family, cousins, you name it! It seems to me that I'm never perfect. She tries to teach me advanced math and if I don't get a problem, she gets all mad and impatient with me and says i'm not paying attention. So now, she tells me that it's ok if i don't get the problem, but then if i tell her i don't get the problem, that's what i get, a bunch of madness. mom's always onto my looks and say i dress too old or teenageryish. I dress really normal like everybody else, Aero t-shirt, random sweatshirt/jacket, and jeans (skinny jeans 2 sizes too big that looks like flare, non-ripped)a, and cheap . I never wear makeup, only on dance performances when i am forced to. And i have hair problems too, they are super poofy, curly, and ugly. My mom's been saying that she'll take me to a hair salon to get it straightened 3 months ago, and every time i mention it to her, she makes up a random excuse or say that she'll take me tomorrow which never happened. If i tie up my hair to stop the poofiness, my mom will laugh at me saying that I'm showing off my earrings. Then, sometimes she'll laugh about my tiny eyes that they are ugly (It's not my fault that they're ugly) , and sometimes she'll call me ugly whole. It makes me feel bad. A year ago, I used to hang out/ be friends with the popular people at my school, and my mom's friend's kid told her mom and her mom told my mom and I was forced to stop being friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment