Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting facial fillers or fat fillers to make a thin face very round and wider.. how is that done?

Hii Im 17, Im a girl, and well whenever I loose weight I always seem to loose it in my face, and its hard gaining weight back into my face, my face appears thin, especially in photos, and I want like a babydoll apeal with having a fat and round looking face that is wider and more fuller.. I seen some of the folks that got facial fillers and it at times dont appear like much work has been done to them.. it just sometimes looks like the apple of their cheeks have become more puffier.. im willing to pay the amount to get the fatter, fuller wider look to my face,( not just my cheeks but all around) I know that makes you look more healthy and younger and more cute.... but im just a bit uncertain what kind of procedure im talking about, or what is done in the procedure... anybody know.. P.S. I have never done any kind of cosmetic sergury before..

No comments:

Post a Comment