Saturday, March 12, 2011

How do I get my Playready folder back once I delete it?

I have a Macbook Pro and am running leopard. Once I installed Silverlight 4, I was getting an error that wouldn't let me play videos on Watch-Instantly. I then (mistakenly) deleted the entire Playready folder as advised by someone after Googling the issue. It worked fine for a while, but then my computer's logic board failed and I had to get it replaced by Apple. Ever since I got it back I have been getting the DRM 8013 error. I recently learned that a certainly Playready file, and not the whole folder, must be deleted. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall Silverlight, I can't seem to get my Playready folder back and the Netflix error persists. Someone please help me, I'm slowly going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment